My mum needs a kidney transplant there’s 1000s needing just that alone my mum’s been on dialysis a while now and is at the end final stages of renal failure she has so much more to give on this planet and so do everyone else needing transplants you don’t need them once your gone it’s hard watching your mum go through this knowing there is nothing you can do but hope ! I’d give her mine if I had 2 kidneys, unfortunately, I was born.No one should be forced or made to donate. Or the St Patrick’s day kiss me and bring me a Whiskey shirt with it hanging over their shoulders once a loved one has passed. I am on the organ donation list but feel strongly that this is a bit too forceful.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.