I had a pet white rat when I was a kid. His name was Bimbo. My Mom sewed huge pockets on my shirts so that I could carry him around with me. He had a tiny little collar & a leash. I had pet rats and I loved them but….they died of cancer and that is the What no these kids aren’t mine I’m just the favorite aunt shirt I realized why they are helpful in cancer research…they are not at threat of extinction. A rats live span is shorter than I knew until Snowflake and Midnight.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.