The But Did You Die Heifer Shirt have come in years ago. I’ve always been an organ donor, I’m not going to need any part of me when I’m dead. Saving multiple lives is more important. I think every country should have this law, because its almost maddening to see how there are people who urgently need organs and across the street we just bury these perfectly fine organs just because we believe that you cannot enter an imaginary fantasy realm led by an invisible bearded men in toga unless you have both kidneys. While I have no problem being an organ donor I know some elderly who would become extremely stressed if they or an ill loved one were honored.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.